Dallas Museum Of Art, Dallas, USA
– Kuchipudi , choreographed by Pranamya Suri will serve as a bridge between the ancient world of Indian dance, music, and literature and the current exhibitions at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Drive East Dance Festival, New York City, USA
– One of the largest dance Indian classical dance festivals outside India. Ar tists from all over the globe are invited to perform in New York City, at one of the most ambitious and lauded congregations of Indian classical music and dance.
Kal Ke Kalakar (The Artists Of Tomorrow) , Mumbai, India
– India’s most talked of classical dance and music festival of its kind, hosted by Mumbai – based Sur Singar Samsad for the last 50 years to identify promising prodigies in the field of Indian classical dance and music in the age group of 18 to 30 years. ‘Singarmani’ titles (which she received ) are awarded to deserving dancers , and Surmani titles are awarded to musicians. Stalwarts like Pandit Ravi Shankar, Birju Maharaj, Hariprasad Chaurasia, Zakir Hussain and Sanjukta Panigrahi have been the past performers /award recipients .
Nalanda Nrithyotsava , Mumbai, India
– Established in 1976 and curated by Padma Shri Dr. Kanak Rele, in Mumbai to present promising high caliber solo artists from all across the world. Deserving artists are given the title “ Nalanda Nrithya Nipuna ,” or the “ Torch Bearer of Dance .”
Devadasi National Dance Festival, Bhubhaneshwar, India
– A 15 year old unique dance festival where 8 eminent classical dancers from all over the world are invited to perform and represent their style.
Pranamya Suri has also performed at some of the most prestigious platforms in India , such as in Natyanjali Dance Festival, in Chidambaram, several ICCR and government/state department of tourism organized programs in Delhi, Vizag, Banglore, Hyderabad, Kuchipudi, Mumbai, Konark, Kajuraho, etc , apart from those mentioned above. Additionally, she has played major roles in Kuchipudi productions, as a lead dancer in Natyanjali Kuchipudi Dance School.
Other Performances Include:
- – Sri Venkateshwara Temple, Pittsburgh , USA
- – Indhradhanush Delhi, Delhi, India
- – Bharat Nrityotsav (Dance Festival of India), Vizag, India
- – Advaita, A collaboration with Bharathanatyam and Kathak Dancers, Dallas, USA
- – Tejo Diya (Flame of Victory Of Indian Classical Music and Dance) , Mangalore, India
- – Cuttack Mahotsav ( International Festival of Indian Dance And Theater) , Cuttack, Orissa, India
- – Siddendhra Natyakalotsav (Annual Dance Festival in the honor of the father of Kuchipudi in the Kuchipudi village) , Kuchipudi, India
- – Yuva Bharati, Cupertino, USA
- – Naada Neerajanam (A live broadcasted 1 hour production in Tirumala)
- – Chaitanya Arts Foundation, Hyderabad